Re: D/L muLinux

From: Stephen Isard (S.IsardDeleteThis@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 16:57:03 CET

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> > I've just had a quick look at the download mirror sites:

> Can you do a similar
> test in the WEB PAGES section?

Tom Poindexter: ok
Franz-Albert Van Den Bussche: ok
Peter Sieg: connected to an ftp page, not clear what muLinux content
there is, if any
J.R.Pena: ok
Swedish page: "This page contained mulinux in a zip file. It is now
  closed"
R. Warnke: ok
Miguel Angel: ok
Romain Francoise: ok
Alfie Costa: ok
Daniel Liljeqvist: ok
Jochen Chichon: ok
Winsor: ok

I thought I'd do the other links while I was at it.

Hal91 has closed down.
TLinux site gives an error message (both links)
ODL: connection refused, maybe busy (both links)
Airmid: Netscape unable to locate server
Empire: requested url not found on this server
HVLinux: it's there, but I had to fight my way through a lot of
  ads for pornography before I could see it.
The others are all ok.

Regards,

Stephen Isard