Re: suggested add-ons

From: denis (denis.bredelet@laposte.net)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 21:16:31 CET

Hi Maxim

I think X- SVGA need not be a new add-on, people can use SVGA.tgz package
without problems... Only if it would help to find it in the same place as
other add-ons. In this case, I would put also Netscape (if possible) and
256 colors-enabled window managers in the same add-on.

Documentation could be an add-on with Linux and UN*X standard doc, leaving
mulinux-specific documentation on other disks. Include some useful HOW-TO,
shell syntax... That would help newcomers with mulinux. Unfortunately, I
have no practice of this documentation (except man-pages: do you want me
to do a selection of these?)

-- Denis.