Re: TCPDUMP...SNIFFIT...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 12:29:39 CET

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 12:49:38AM -0800, Bob Romprey nicely wrote:
> Michele,
>
> To remove the ethernet modules from the "base" floppy would destroy much of the functionality of the base floppy.
> Given a choice between sound and ethernet, sound would be removed without a second thought.

I removed SB, no ethernet.

> As I've mentioned earlier several times though, there's much documentation the been duplicated on the disk which could be removed.

Irrititing question: please tell me what is the such "much" documentation
that seems "duplicated".

If you are referring to the file /usr/doc/readme.html, ok: it is big and
not useful anymore. I can replace it with a short one, but in HTML,
because is in only a test for the internal httpd.

If someone, or also You, like to write something that can acts as
short introduction to muLinux philosophy, I will add.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen