Re: TCPDUMP...SNIFFIT...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 12:16:31 CET

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 09:11:42PM +0100, denis nicely wrote:
> Remove soundblaster... does not work with my notebook 8-P !
> Michele, doesn't BusyBox do date/time setting? I found a "ddate" in the wks
> addon, but it only changes the day's date I think...
> In my UNIX reference, I read:
>
> date [mmddHHMM[yy]] | +format
> Displays or modifies the date
> If the parameter starts with +, the date is displayed using a format in the
> form %x
> Example:
> date 0605190088
> date '+Time:%H%M%S'

No, the "date" in the busybox only show the system date.
I gained a little space in the base floppy, so I will add the "clock"
command. It is very little. The purpose of the 'clock' command is
to change the BIOS date. After that, "date" can use the TZ displacement
for the system date.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen