Re: A little Question(a big statement)

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 05:19:06 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Alex,

In this earlier posting you've said quite a mouthful.
As I and several other users here will attest, When we first started using muLinux there was no mailing list and very little documentation.

The only thing we had was the "vax" style help and the attitude.
"just try it"....or "let's see if this'll work"
As I look back I think possibly a few of the minor features of the newer versions of muLinux very well may have been the result of "I tried this and it worked"............then scripts were written to automate that which worked. and new features were born.

winsor

In the new release, AFAIK, it is possible to install it