Re: TCPDUMP...SNIFFIT...

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 03:07:26 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele,
I apologize if I'm not up to date but if "elvis" were to be replaced on the first disk with e3 you should be able to save in the neighborhood of 50k+/- depending on the exact version, and from what I've looked at so far the only script the relies on elvis is the "setup local" script.(for editing rc.local file)
On the butcher job that I've been undertaking to make disk one a "webserver" I've modified the local.fun/local.cnf(I'd have to go look for sure) to use e3 instead.