Re: mu SETUP

From: Gerrit Lammert (lammert@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:10:38 CET

> > > Before installing mulinux on the computer, I had tested it
> > > with floppy disks (with SRV only, not WKS), and it worked fine with
that
> > > card. But is was not the last version, it was the 11r1 I think.
>
> There's no IO or IRQ for a PCI card. If you just do
> insmod rtl8139, you would be alright. I don't have mu at hand, but you
> don't what to have any IO or IRQ for thsi card

Hi,

did you leave winXX just resrating into ms-dos-mode without doing an real
reboot?
There is a problem i have with my "real" linux, that it can't find the irq
assigned to the nic, when some other OS initalized it before.
Short: Reboot, press Shift+F5 when "starting windowsXX..." appears, try
again.

Solved?

...gerrit