Re: A NEWBIE IN TROUBLES - Prifiles

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 00:47:29 CET

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, artudange wrote:

> Hello mu-people,
>
> I tried to create a second user profile but something was wrong so I got
> a lot of error messages, I was not able to have the second configuration
> and I deleted the first profile, too. All that in a single shot! Is
> there in the list an angel that can explain to me the way to get this
> target? REMEMBER: I'm a newbie!
>
> Regards. Artu
>
> -----------------------------
> Written in original "fractured English"

Your English is actually too good to carry the label "fractured"
correctly, but I'm sure you can muddle in a few more mistakes next time,
if you try hard.

As for your problem, it is almost impossible to guess without more
information. If you're working directly from the base disk, the problem
could be that only one profile fits on the floppy. Otherwise it could be
anything and nobody will be able to help you unless you read the
error-messages and tell us what they are!

Best wishes and good night, Mark Roberts