Re: mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: Vieira Netto (vieiranj@terra.com.br)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:20:38 CET

Hello Small World of Mulinux!

Good Job!

Congrats. Michele, for the enhancements in Mu. I am a Mu user since
version 6 and I now you made lots of upgrades.

Congrats. Bob for the idea of mu105.zip.

Cause I´ve repartitioned my Hard Drive using Partition Magic, I cant
install any new version of MuLinux. It does not recognize HDA1. But
Mu105.zip fits as a Glove.

Well, the only problem with version 10.5 is that I cant setup my
ne2k-pci, cause its always asking for io parameter. Someone has the same
problem???

I´m just waiting for Mu116.zip SRV and WKS.

Thanks in Advance,

Ciao From Brazil!

Vieira
Linux Registred User 100.600