smail problems, fetchmail ok....

From: Zeimet Alex (alexeij.zeimet@asta.etat.lu)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 18:05:27 CET

hello,

I've still problems with sendmail. I use mutt to send and fetch mails. To
fetch them is ok, by using the pop host pop.gmx.net. The mail host is
mail.gmx.net. But I cannot send mail trough it. I've send this message
through mail.etat.lu from my work, test sending was ok.
By using gmx. I was not able to create a log_file. The message in the
returned mail from the mailer-daemon is the following:
Mailer-Daemon@mulinux
mail failed, returning to sender
winchester@gmx.de.... transport smtp: 552 Cannot resolve your domain.

So I suppose there must be something different from mail.etat.lu and
mail.gmx.net.

can anybody help me to solve the problem?

Greetings Alex