Re: muLinux v11r2 released

From: Arvid Nymoen (anymo@start.no)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 22:19:10 CET

Eagerly trying my usual UMSDOS installation in c:\linux:

Ah, finally a release that works well at first attempt
- just like the good old ones (mu9.5 and older...)
A smooth setup with no hanging, ppp connection to my ISP working
at first try ( - if the user understands to ask for Setup -f isp.
That setup should appear automatically, I think, when choosing
the profile of Connnection to the internet.)

At 21:00 22.11.00 +0100, Michele wrote:
>Fixed the bug (but surely added some other, you guess it).

Sure - but so far so good.

Arvid