Re: Status report, progress, ...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 22:50:35 CET

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 09:42:36PM +0200, Daniel Liljeqvist nicely wrote:
> > I know, your archives are perfects. Yours, is one of the major
> > contributions to muLinux, after TCL.
>
> Thanks....
> But now I'm running out of ideas
> So what would you/we need?

Stop :-) I have now to release the 11r0, or work never finish!

I installed your xli: it work great. No hope to put it in the X11
disk; it is very big (300-400k). So, I moved it in the VNC addon,
banning out the zgv svga-lib image viewer.

I also enhanced a little the rustic file-manager "Pion": now it can
show images and play sound files.

I also removed bladeenc, in flavor of your wonderfull LAME (smaller
of course).

> P.S. I'm sorry about the Vs: in the replies, that's because I'm using
> Internet Mail
> (Finnish Version).
> DaNkKaN aka Daniel Liljeqvist

Liljeqvist rime/end like "Niqyist": I remember something like "Niqyist plot",
in the Control Theory. Maybe Mr. Niqyist was finnish?

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen
Thank to Karl-Heinz Zimmer: it found the original text of my
signature and contribute it to me. I love very much this Woody's
sentence! But I have some trouble seeing that "I wish I had" is really
correct en english: an italian teacher might mark it as blue error :-)
PS: In Italy, we have two kind of errors: blue and red. Does apply this
chromatology in other countries? (just a curiosity, because we never
really correct own errors ...)