Re: Problems with website, was Re: Vs: Status report, progress, ...

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 06:46:37 CET

Hallo Bob,

am Mit, 15 Nov 2000 schriebst Du:

> I would simply like to know where to put my cursor and which
> button to push to get to an "X11.tgz" file?
>
> I have spent a lot of time messing with that page and it's
> certainly not intuitive where the add-ons are concerned!

I am not sure if I am understanding ou correctly.

Are you looking for a place where to download the X11.tgz file?

If so, please go to this location:

    http://sunsite.dk/mulinux/mu/current/

This is the place where you arrive when clicking on the "t h i s site"
link on muLinux Homepage and then enter directory "current".

Michele,

to avoid further confusion it might(?) be wise to change the _font_size_
of the box-title "Download from:" to make it more visible?

Greetings from the Northerner,

Karl-Heinz :-)