Re: Vs: More Packages

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 15:40:54 CET

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 03:55:25PM +0200, Daniel Liljeqvist nicely wrote:

> > I added this link in the Section WEB-PAGES. Added also link
> > to smaller Perl, by Jochen Cichon. They will appairs when I
> > will upload new release.
> >
> > You blackbox work in muLinux, did you tested it?
>
> It works great, but it needs libstdc++ (I will upload it soon(100kb
> uncompressed)
> I Think I should create a new Blackbox package, with libstdc++ and only 1
> "Theme" (The others look quite ugly)

I tried with a libstdc++ of mine, but 800k sized!

How to compare this black-box with the muLinux afterstep?
I've no option about, because I use X only when start netscape.

> > I do not know at all bbkeys, bbpager: "bb" stands for Black-Box?
>
> bbpager is a pager for blackbox and bbkeys adds keyboard commands to
> blackbox

I added your "aterm" in the X11, and removed the "rxvt". It works
very nice, with a wonderfull scroll bar
Because I removed the big mpg123 from X11 (we have now your
59r release on the WKS disk) maybe I can put black-box in X11, if
size allows it.

I also removed lynx-2.8 (800k!) in favor of the old lynx-2.6 (400k),
because the 2.8 has some problem when browse local directories (
a libncurses problem: the first character of the file is not shown!)

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen