Vs: More Packages

From: Daniel Liljeqvist (dankkan@softhome.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 14:55:25 CET

> I added this link in the Section WEB-PAGES. Added also link
> to smaller Perl, by Jochen Cichon. They will appairs when I
> will upload new release.
>
> You blackbox work in muLinux, did you tested it?

It works great, but it needs libstdc++ (I will upload it soon(100kb
uncompressed)
I Think I should create a new Blackbox package, with libstdc++ and only 1
"Theme" (The others look quite ugly)

> I do not know at all bbkeys, bbpager: "bb" stands for Black-Box?

bbpager is a pager for blackbox and bbkeys adds keyboard commands to
blackbox

DaNkKaN aka Daniel Liljeqvist
[dankkan@softhome.net]