Re: An ambitious idea

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 11:09:32 CET

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 07:45:58PM -0800, winsor SMP nicely wrote:
> Michele,
>
> Quite a good idea.
> Will WKS and SRV be allowed to coexist on the same UMSDOS/ext2 install for those that "want it all"???
> For SRV wouldn't an ext2 install be preferable???
> After all it is a "server" and the performance gain is quite noticable, particularly using old hardware......

They *coexist*, because are add-ons like other. To call them WKS and SRV
is only a way to have two disks.
I'm studying now the PGP extension in the Mutt mailer, so we can send
signed messages with muLinux (Pretty Good Privacy).

Mutt is very powerfull and expandable: it support macros, so I'm
experiencing with it. I compiled for muLinux the 1.0.1 release, the
same I use currently in Debian 2.2.

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen