RE: copy files in ums-dos

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 05:12:43 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) The * character is merely a flag added by muLinux to designate that that particular file is executable..........
And using a hard disk UMSDOS install copying the file over to / is as easy as cd /DOS/<directory where file exists>
cp <filename> /

winsor