Mulinux tkaps. with TKStep8.0 HOWTO?

From: Joerg Bartels (joergbartels@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 14:51:05 CEST

Hello All,

I have downloaded TKStep8.0 (libc5) and the demos are
working fine under Mu10r0 :). I realy love that NeXT
look and feel. I am a newbie with Linux so is there a
way i can run Mu tk/tcl addon aps with the TKStep libs?
please help.

ps.

Many thanks to the people with the rpmfind libc5 contrib.
tip. Now i can run xli, xfmail(NeXT) with xforms, rpm and
mame29 (yep, Pacman with Mu :) ) -would be great to have
aterm but i saw only libc6. I love eyecandy ;)

Thanks and regards,

Joerg