Mu on THIKPAD [Was: why to upgrade]

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 18:44:16 CEST

On 1 Oct 00, at 11:57, Alfred Breull wrote:
> [1] i've several boxes (thinkpad 486sx33

I have also a Thinkpad (model 390, a 486 unknow MHz, 8Mb,
150Mb Hd) Running Mu, but I haven't go the hibernation to work :(

So I would like to know what are your experiences with it.

I have the hibernation file on a FAT-16 partiton and the system
enters hibernation OK, but after resuming from hibernation I get a
about second long look of my old screen and then the machine
reboots without giving me any errors.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430