Re: Mu binaries

From: Gerrit Lammert (lammert@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:51:20 CEST

Hi Paul,

> I prefer Debian 1.3 for development as it's a clean libc5 system but
> sometimes that can be a handicap due to it's age...if anyone has a libc5
> version of the lcdproc (LCD display panel) binaries?, it would save me
> HEAPS of work!

 I don't have much knowledge of this LCD-Stuff and what you need it for, but
there is another Minidistribution based on libc5 and it has support vor an
LCD-Dosplay to display status. Probably you can use that Package for a
start. The Homepage is www.fli4l.de and is mainly held in german language,
but an english help-file is under construction. Download the newest
Developer-release 1.4pre5b. LCD is there in Source, too. Hope that saves you
some work...

...gerrit