[mu TECH] upgrading to version 10r0

From: Clive Wright (clive_wright@telinco.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 21:31:13 CEST

I seem to be having fun with the new addons fun file.
As the GCC addon has not changed I instructed the setup
script to skip upgrading with the result that setup -l shows
GCC as unwanted.
I do not know if anyone else has had problems with retaining
original addons from v9r5 on a umsdos cloned mulinux. A work
around would be to upgrade using the original floppy disk,
but I am sure that this was not necessary when upgrading
from v9r4 to v9r5 so why should it be necessary now?

Has anyone else had problems upgrading?

Clive