Re: [mu SETUP] fdformat

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 12:27:28 CEST

> It is true ? There's no fdformat command on the disk I create
> with fdmake (under Windows / Dos) ? I need a running linux to
> continue and use fdformat ...? Jesus ...

Well I think that Michele should check the 9r5 version of mu,
because I have also some strnge problems with it (I have never
tried creating the floppies, moved straight to HD mu)

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430