Re: Fdisk error

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:39:46 CEST

> Sound like my fdisk problems. The cause is, that fdisk of mulinux is
> very old and has problems with several disks (allways on > 8G).
My one and only disk is a 150mb built in IBM disk on that thinkpad

> Please, can you send the physical and logical Parameters of the HD?
You can see my earlier message for fdisk output, but I have no
clues about the physical parametres about the hd (the bios doesn't
give any info, and the drive is on a laptop)

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430