Re: e2fsck (was: Re: BOOT fs (startup) get corrupted)

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 09:09:56 CEST

> > /root#ldd /usr/local/bin/e2fsck
> > libext2fs.so.2 => not found
> > libcom_err.so.2 => /usr/perl/lib/libcom_err.so.2.0
> > libuuid.so.1 => /usr/lib/libuuid.so.1.1
> > libc.so.5 => /lib/libc.so.5.4.13
> > libc.so.6 => /usr/perl/lib/libc.so.6
> > ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2
> >
> > So as you see least my version of e2fsck IS linked with
> > libext2fs.so.2
>
> Gasp. For some obscure raison, your EXT is older of mine. I'm not
> able to know if the EXT on the site is like your, or like mine :-(

Well something to add to the "to do-list" add version numbers to
addons!

Could someone mail me the e2fsck OR the missing library file
(whichever is smaller)

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430