start default profile automatically

From: ddijk@csc.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 15:28:56 CEST

I am using microLinux for a while and I find it amazing that such a small OS
actually works.

I have a configuration question.

What I am trying to do is use microLinux as a small server at home (in a
cabinet), which I connect to from another PC using a browser; I connect to the
VNC server installed on microLinux. Unfortunately, when I boot microLinux, I
always have to select a profile, this means I have to have a keyboard connected
to the microLinux box in order to select a profile.

My question is: Is it possibly to let microLinux boot and select a default
profile automatically (after a n seconds timeout, for example). If that would be
possible I wouldn't need a keyboard anymore and could just turn the server on,
wait until it comes up and connect to the VNC server.

Please let me know if this is possible and, if so, how.

Ciao,
Dick Dijk