Re: Puzzled

From: ian@hfs.dhs.org
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 16:56:01 CEST

Alan--

I forgot to address your second question: How can you fit it on a 1.8
floppy when using Internet Explorer? Simple: Download the file and
whatever tools you may need according to the documentation. muLinux will
write itself to a floppy because Windows can't by itself.

--Again, I hope this helps!
--Ian Elliot