Re: Is it possible to...

From: Sean Roe (jackryan@azbiz.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:14:13 CEST

Michele,

WOW! What a difference that made! Upgrade was super easy. everything works! My hat is off to you.

I FTPed the file, ran the upgrade script, after running the setup line listed in the script and poof it all works!

Great job, and thanks for all your hard work.

Sean

Sean Roe
jackryan@azbiz.net
Head Cook and Bottlewasher: http://www.azbiz.net