Re: [azugaldia@retemail.es: mulinux feedback]

From: rslittle (rslittle@ionline.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 01:09:27 CEST

Michele:

I am trying the same trick in a Samsung 386 notebook but I am getting an
error :
Couldn't get a free page...
out of memoryVFS: Cannot open root device 03:41
Kernel panic: error. VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 3:41

Other things you should know:

Memory: 1148k/3072k available (664k kernel code, 384 reserved, 384 data)

Starting kswapd v 1.4.2.2
PCSP 1.1 measurement: maximal samplerate 9700 Hz
  This is too slow! PCSP-driver DISABLED

Hope this is enough for analysis. What to do?

Bob