[azugaldia@retemail.es: mulinux feedback]

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:42:00 CEST

As you may see, recent installation system is smart enough to install
muLinux in a 386 with 4Mb. This report seems to confirm this
hypothesis. This guys had been able to run X-Windows in a 4M machine.

If someone still has problem with 4M, it can contact Antonio.
Can I downgrade to "4M" the very minimum requirement for muLinux
in the home-site page?

Michele

----- Forwarded message from Antonio Zugaldia <azugaldia@retemail.es> -----

Hello!

        First of all, sorry for speaking in english, I am spanish but I don't
know italian :(

        I have been trying last version of mulinux (with all addons) in a i386
laptop with 4Mb of RAM and HD 80 Mb. mulinux has work perfectly!
Slooooowly, but works. Also the XWindow system, sloooooowly but works!
Congratulations for your work. I have been surprised with its quality!
:)

----- End forwarded message -----