Re: [mu LINGUAE] La traduction francaise n'est pas exact?

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 09:42:16 CEST

Hi Pat! Hi Jean! Hi Gerard! :-)

It is great to see you have answered to my letter and I am
glad there are such nice french people willing to support
the muLinux translation!

Might I suggest that

      Rémi Clavier

will collect all the corrections and merge them into the
final version of the french text file?

In our company we have more than 30 translators who are
correcting their work mutually: we found it very good to
have somebody else looking at the text before it's published
and I think the same is taking place here successfully. :-)

Also - if you all agree - I would like to suggest a slight
modification: in my (humble) opinion it would be nice to
change the name of the file.

'mulinux.txt' sounds nice but perhaps 'lisez-moi.txt'
would sound even better?

This shall be the french README so why not call it accordingly?

Very best greetings from good old Hamburg! :-)

Karl-Heinz