Re: [mu TECH] RCP bug / features

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 08:50:25 CEST

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 03:30:55PM -0400, Jason Short - Emerald Technology, Inc. nicely wrote:

> No, there was no button on my RCP screen... I went from the main muLinux
> webpage:80, it has a link on there for the telnet. I will check again when
> I get home, but I did not see a telnet button.

This telnet can be accessed or from webpage:80, with a normal link, or
rcp:81, from a button in the bottom-left corner. I think, you are using
Explorer. I noticed differences in rendering. You buttons are UNDER
the screen. Try to scroll the screen.

> OK, I will check for a new EXT disk later tonight, or will you announce it?

Already released. Please, download EXT and let me know.