Re: Samba connectivity disk

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 16:27:20 CEST

Karl, I'm still working on a new disk, probably ready next monday.
I put the latest version on it. (9r1b) and moved ethernet-modules from EXT
to BASE
Removed the sound module.Changed the smb printer command in: "cat %s
>dev/lp1 & ; rm %s"
so we will not need lpr (be we may, if wanted)
It will take some time to test this first disk, I wouldn't like to download
a non-working copy.
We will improve as we go on.
Jef