Re: 回覆 : [mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v9r0b

From: Sabina & Franz (franz@niedermeyer.org)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 14:01:21 CEST

I think there is a common misconception that muLinux focuses on the Linux
kernel. Actually, muLinux is tiny and interesting because of the focus on
utilities and applications. Instead of many standard GNU software
binaries, scripts are written using just a few building blocks to emulate
GNU utilities! The result is a collection of tiny scripts and a handful of
binaries, rather than a boatload of discrete binaries. The kernel is the
same kernel as in other distributions (2.0.36), and the source code of
muLinux utilities are the scripts themselves!

I propose a name change, Michele...How do you like gmuLinux? (gmu=gmu's
Michele's UNIX)

8^) -Franz