R: mulinux help needed

From: Andrea Boriani (andrea@logical.it)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:01:33 CEST

I tried to build the installation disks on another machine and I succeeded.
Now I have Boot/Root disk, ext disk and X11 disk.
The trouble is that when I put the Boot/Root disk in the laptop (Ps/2
L40sx) everything goes right until I'm prompted with the question of wether
or not setup the swap partition. The console seems to be dead :-(

help!

Andrea Boriani, software engineer
andrea@logical.it
ICQ# 20445755