Re: Fwd: Re: [mu TECH] tcpdump tweak silly newbie question

From: Alfie Costa (agcosta@gis.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 04:14:19 CEST

On 10 Apr 00, at 17:59, Renato <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk> wrote:

(drowsy code) >"ln -s /usr/bin/trafshow /usr/bin/trafshow"

(intended code) >"ln -s /usr/bin/trafshow /usr/bin/tcpdump"

> >Sorry about that, hope the above line is much more reasonable.
> >
> As you usually show very creative solutions, I was wondering if that
> circular loop could do something I miss. A mu command, I thought.

Thank you; sometimes after programming the proper mindset fades and it is like
looking at more food after a feast. That "mu" feeling sets in; but hearing
that folks actually like to read this stuff cancels that out with an "un-mu"
feeling instead... Programward Ho!