Re: muLinux addons?

From: Bob Goodwin (w2bod@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 01:48:26 CEST

I believe you Winsor but I'm really getting frustrated with this
effort! Red Hat 5.2 seems to want 176 meg's with virtually
everything stripped off it. I get down to the end with a 180 meg
partition via fdisk and it dies on me! It gives me 10 megs of
Netscape 4.05 that I could do without for starters plus a lot
more I'm sure. If I could once get it installed I could clean it
out!

I'll keep working on it, need to get away from it for a while. My
wife complains that I've done nothing else for two days! Ha.

I'm sold on Linux though, on this box it will run forever without
crashing, always does what I want! I hardly ever go back to
Windows 98. Using Linux for more than a year now ...

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin Durant [near Tampa], Florida