Re: modules

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 22:21:01 CEST

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 08:42:46PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer nicely wrote:

> In my (humble) opinion it would be Ok to update these files
> each time when you decide to call a new release ''stable''
> so we don't have to upload all the Beta stuff there.
>
> What do you mean? Good idea?

Do you know italians, Karl-Heinz: for us, are good ideas only
those with the net result in decreasing own energy contribution,
in despite of other contributors.

In this environment, we call that simply "suggestions" :-)

I do not know what really happened to MODULES-36.tgz: I remember
this archive in the old muLinux site, on www.pisoft.it. Maybe, I
really never uploaded it on Sunsite. I will check soon on Sunsite.dk
and, if it's the case, i will re-upload.

About other binaries, I provided the MISC section for miscellaneus
archives and single binaries.