Re: modules

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 22:42:46 CEST

On 05.04.00, 18:04:05, Patrice Dumas wrote:

> Hi,
> I really tried to find the modules for 2.0.36 compiled
> on the net, but I couldn't find them.
> And if nobody finds, I am sure Michele, that somewhere
> on one of your hard drives you have all that stuff, so
> if you think it's a good idea, if you have the want, the
> time, and a FTP server with some place in, could you,
> s'il te plait, put the modules on the web ?

Ciao Michele,

I would like to support this idea!

Fortunately there's still a bit of space left on my little
mirror so I would be glad to include a special directory
called ''binaries_2.0.36'' and have the files there -- if
you agree and will provide us with the pre-compiled files.

In my (humble) opinion it would be Ok to update these files
each time when you decide to call a new release ''stable''
so we don't have to upload all the Beta stuff there.

What do you mean? Good idea?

Karl-Heinz

--
K.-H. Zimmer            http://home.snafu.de/khz/index.html