Re: network pcmcia dhcp

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:58:16 CEST

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 06:20:06AM -0800, John Brown nicely wrote:

> I did this back in v7r2 and it worked great except that dhcp did not work.
> Trying now with v8r2 and it seems completley screwed up. I must be
> missing something.

Do you affirm 3c509 is recognized in 7r2 and not in 8r2?
Network setup is unchanged for a while.

When I got some problem, usually I start looking in the script,
next trying to surrogate with manual operations.

I've absolutely no time to track problems via emails, with
obscure diagnosis like "did not work", etc.