Re: [SETUP] Why not?

From: Neo (Neo.the.Matrix@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:51:29 CET

stil do this:-{ ) >you ask if user wants to make addons but you give no
chance to bypass the first >disquete. When I want to make a X11 diskete,
for instance, I must use a dummy >first disquete to reach the right place.
>Is there another way I miss? Why not include a bypass here too?
>
>Renato
>
>nunc est bibendum = (fractured translation for latin admirers: now is the
time to >drink)

Why don't you use the linux install program (it's name is mu, isn't it?)?
There you get a list of disks to install and you can directly choose the X11
floppy or whatever.

Enno Welbers