Installing muLinux...

From: ian@hfs.dhs.org
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:51:31 CET

Reader--

        I've currently got a 386 w/8MB of RAM and a 1GB hard drive. I've looked
around and muLinux seems to be the best distrobution I can find to run on
it. Is there a way to install muLinux from floppies from one machine to
the other machine? Would it be by creating a set of muLinux disks and
cloning them to the HD of the 386? Also, if you can recommend a better
version of Linux for this task please feel free to tell me ;)

Thanks,
Ian Elliot