Re: [mu TECH] Two ethernet card

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 13:05:20 CET

As far as distro's go if you have NO experience with linux and are using
this box exclusively as a router, I'd reccommend Freesco.
Although not as complex as LRP and lacking the appli-centric nature of
muLinux.....it's very simple to set up and operate and does have a few
cool little features such as a menu based setup and the netcat "do it
all".
After all a running router IS what it's all about in this case.
LRP is very complex to setup for new users, and muLinux carries many
apps
unneeded for a dedicated router(but it's phun to play with:) )
check out www.freesco.org for info.
And once you've got your router running come back and grab muLinux to
learn Linux on...............
Good Luck

signed
winsor