Re: [mu install/ tech] 2 surprises

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 10:07:36 CET

Hi Pauluzzi,

did you just write
                 hda=699/16/63
as additional line in the install.bat or boot.bat file ?
Or at the end of the loadlin.exe ... line ?
Or is it CHS=699/16/63 ?

So many questions :)

Unfortunately, the 340 CSE is an SX version ... so Fortran (f2c
under go32) requires a lot of time with the emulation of the
missing math coprocessor. :(

1999, 2000 ... evidently, my perception of time needs a warming
up phase ... :)

---------