Re(rewritten): mu [SETUP](resended) problems with keymap

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:50:03 CET

I had the same problem with ã and õ in a portuguese keymap I am testing.
I gess it is something wrong in mulinux codepage 850.
Unfortunately I could not persuade kbd package to work in mulinux so I could check this.

I wonder if we could make an international keymap that could type any latin character (portuguese, spanish, french, italian etc) based on a standard us-international keyboard. I think all the dead-keys used in diferent national keyboard could be consolidated in only one keymap.

What do you think about it, Michele?

renato