Emergency seems to be finished

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 12:31:07 CET

I would like to apologize for the weights events occurred on the
mulinux mailing-list, which maybe had blocked a lot of subscribers
mailboxes for two days. I'll understand if someone, irritated, wish
to remove itself from the list.

I think not a listserver fault, but surely ORAPOST server
run some imperfect code.

BTW, this kind of failure can help us in considering how much Internet
tecnology still is vulnerable to uncommented code.

Please, if someone had post relevant material in this sad window
3-9 / 3-11, it can repost them now, for the sake of the humanity.
For example: in the midst of that whirling, I saw a couple of good
posting from Alfie Costa and other, about "wc" and about "Mu" chinese symbol.
Please, Alfie, repost your emails, because I blanked my mailbox
2-3 times.