Re: Germany Tutorial about muLinux

From: Chris Herrnberger (chris123@netcom.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 18:52:24 CET

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 09:49:29AM +0100, Dengler, Roland nicely wrote:
> > Hallo Robert!
> >
> > Danke für diesen Tip! Genau das habe ich gesucht.

thanks for the tip. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

> > Ich verfolge seit einiger Zeit die zugehörige Newsgroup, muß aber leider
> > gestehen, daß ich fast nur Bahnhof verstehe.

Ive been on this most execellent news group for a while now (lurking?)
but I must admit that I only understand "Banhof" ie: newbie?

> Please, can anyone send some traslation/summary of this email?
> I can understand only "Ich", "Newsgroup" and "Bahnhof".
>
> Michele

Thats the gist of it as far as my german goes..others may provide more.
Keep up the good work.

Chris (fellow lurker) <grin>
Ottawa