Re: Two Network Cards

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 13:56:18 CET

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 11:15:46AM +0800, Byron Chan nicely wrote:
> Hello Michele,
>
> I'm also interest in the two network cards setting. Would you show us the
> actual steps how to setup?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Byron

I never tested it. I only know that: in Linux you can use a single
module to drive to IO address for NIC, but I think this relie
on how better module is written.

Standard muLinux network scripts uses only eth0; then, surely that
requires some other "ifconfig/route" command in rc.local.

This requires to contact Linux newsgroups.