[MU Setup] Trouble with PCMCIA Card

From: monger (monger@renater.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:27:56 CET

Hi,

I don't know why, but i'm unable to have my ACCTON EN2216-2 pcmcia card
worked. Whan i load pcmcia card manager or pcnet_cs.o error messages are

:

+ ethdev_init undefined
+ NS8390_init undefined
+ ei_interrupt undefined
+ ei _open undefined
+ ei_debug undefined
your linux-2.0.36
insmod exited with status 2

and after everything goes wrong

Meanwhile, i'd really like to work with mulinux, wich seems great. I
suspect a trouble between kernel and modules. Am I in the good way ? Do
you know this trouble ? Should i recompile a kernel with new option ?

Thanks for your help if you have an idea.

best regards. ROM (France)