[mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux 7r11b released

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 22:12:00 CET

Concordly Clive's suggestion, I removed the "mit" trick from
DOS installer and implemented a new one.

It works in this way:

Installer scan DOS hard-disk partitions, checking the pairs x/y,
where y=mu.cnf:

                /bin/ls -1d */* | rgrep /mu.cnf

If the file mu.cnf is found in some directory, Installer check
his contents and check if release number (VERSION variable name)
match with running system.

If no match is found, Installer will revert to old behaviour, asking
the user for the hd.

In this way, old releases of muLinux can resides on the same DOS
disk, but in different directory, without problem.

DOSTOOLS.zip is now the good, old DOSTOOLS.

Plese Clive, test it!