Re: english translations of install.dos/install.linux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:04:38 CET

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 11:14:14AM -0200, Renato nicely wrote:
> Michele,
>
> I'm not sure if the INSTALL.dos file attached to message below was already
translated to english by Ashley(fractured understanding, I supose).
> If the job was already done, I think there are at least 2 mispellings left:
> equivelant, instead of equivalent
> selectin instead of selecting

Did you a reload on your browser? I uploaded the new files.

> Another comment:
> In INSTALL.linux, you are using tar -z that is not compatible with muLinux tar
reduced version. Why don't you change it to gzip | tar without using -z option?

This note was about Linux, not muLinux installation. Ok, installer can
work also in muLinux. I changed the note.

> Finally, I think you forgot to change your e-mail address in both files. Is
it intentional?

Changed. Something wrong happended in my upload?